I am currently facing some issues with usage of chinese characters with StandardAnalyzer

It works well for normal search for chinese characters only but there are some issues with proximity search.

Eg.
my query is "AB CD"~20, i believe standard anaylzer breaks down to "A B C D"~20

i had tried using CJKAnalyzer, but it doesnt work for a single query search and also issues like have chinese and english characters as keywords.

i am using lucene 2.4, had tried lucene 2.9 and also 3.2 still facing same issue.

Is there any solution to the proximity search for chinese ?

Regards
Wei Jian