Hi all,

Is there any way to change my lucene document no?
Like if I can change my lucene document no's with con_key.

I am a newbie and don't know whether this is a silly question or not.

Please reply.

Thanks

Search Discussions

  • Anshum at Jun 6, 2011 at 12:01 pm
    Hi Pranav,
    Why would you want to do that in the first place? You could use a separate
    field to process whatever it is that you're trying to do.
    Also, you can not change the docid (as there's no reasonable reason for
    doing so either).
    Let me know what is it that you're trying to achieve/target.

    --
    Anshum Gupta
    http://ai-cafe.blogspot.com

    Is there any way to change my lucene document no?
    Like if I can change my lucene document no's with con_key.

    I am a newbie and don't know whether this is a silly question or not.

    Please reply.

    Thanks

groupjava-user @
categorieslucene