Three Instance of My application & lucene index directory shared for all
instance

Lucene version 3.1

Lock factory:- NativeFSLockFactory

Instance1 jdk64 ,64 os

Instance2 jdk64 ,64 os

Instance3 jdk32 ,32 os

When I try to search the data from the index directory from Instance1
I got bellow error

An unexpected network error occurred

In lucene directory there write.lock file

I cannot read data & update data in index from Instance1

But for other two Instances its working fine

is there a way to handle such error

Thanks & Regards

Yogesh

Search Discussions

  • Ian Lea at May 10, 2011 at 12:55 pm
    A full stack trace dump is always helpful. Are the three instances on
    one server with a local index directory, or on different servers
    accessing a network drive (how?) or what? If the index is locked it
    would be surprising that you could update it from 2 of the instances.

    --
    Ian.