I get the following error message: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException

with Lucene search method: topDocs = searcher.search(booleanQuery, null,
100);

I'm using an old version of Lucene: Lucene 2.4.1 (I cannot upgrade!)
Can you help me to understand why I get such error ?

thanks
This is the complete code: http://pastie.org/1811677

Search Discussions

  • Anshum at Apr 20, 2011 at 3:26 am
    Could you also print and send the entire stack-trace?
    Also, the query.toString()

    --
    Anshum Gupta
    http://ai-cafe.blogspot.com