We have been using org.apache.lucene.search.ChaniedFilter in our
application that uses lucene 3.0.3. Today we downloaded version 3.1.0,
but the code wont compile. It says that it could not find
ChainedFilter. Did this class got moved to some other package?

thanks
-siraj

  • Siraj Haider at Apr 7, 2011 at 10:43 pm
    I am sorry, but the ChainedFilter was in lucene-misc-3.0.3.jar under
    org.apache.lucene.misc but could not find it under the same location in
    lucene-misc.3.1.0.jar.
    We have been using org.apache.lucene.search.ChaniedFilter in our
    application that uses lucene 3.0.3. Today we downloaded version 3.1.0,
    but the code wont compile. It says that it could not find
    ChainedFilter. Did this class got moved to some other package?

    thanks
    -siraj

  • Robert Muir at Apr 7, 2011 at 10:46 pm
    Please read the CHANGES.txt and contrib/CHANGES.txt when upgrading,
    this is really really really really important.