I search using the ComplexPhraseQueryParser (e.g. "great* sum*"), it becomes SpanNearQuery so i cannot use multiTermQuery.setRewriteMethod(). Because prefix query is constant query, it can only sort the document by the order of reading files.

Which method should I use to change it? And How to modify it to make it sort by relevance not the constant score(reading file order)?

Thanks

Search Discussions

  • Cescky at Apr 2, 2011 at 8:10 pm
    Hi,

    I search using the ComplexPhraseQueryParser (e.g. "great* sum*"), it becomes SpanNearQuery so i cannot use multiTermQuery.setRewriteMethod(). Because prefix query is constant query, it can only sort the document by the order of reading files.

    Which method should I use to change it? And How to modify it to make it sort by relevance not the constant score(reading file order)?

    Thanks

groupjava-user @
categorieslucene
postedApr 2, '11 at 8:10p