Hello,

I would index the same document with 2 different Analyzer.
So I have to create 2 different index.

How can I do that ?

thank you for your help,

Amel.

Search Discussions

  • David Causse at Mar 25, 2011 at 1:31 pm

    On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 12:59:44PM +0100, Amel Fraisse wrote:
    Hello,

    I would index the same document with 2 different Analyzer.
    So I have to create 2 different index.

    How can I do that ?
    Hi,

    within the same index you can have more than one indexed field.
    Just add your two indexed fields in the same Document object.

    Regards.

    --
    David Causse
    Spotter

  • Ian Lea at Mar 25, 2011 at 1:43 pm
    And if you want different analyzers for different fields, see
    PerFieldAnalyzerWrapper

    --
    Ian.
    I would index the same document with 2 different Analyzer.
    So I have to create 2 different index.

    How can I do that ?
    Hi,

    within the same index you can have more than one indexed field.
    Just add your two indexed fields in the same Document object.

    Regards.

    --
    David Causse
    Spotter
    http://www.spotter.com/

  • Amel Fraisse at Mar 25, 2011 at 1:44 pm
    Hi David,

    Thank you David for your response.
    But given the nature of my data I prefer construct 2 index.

    So how can I configure that in the SolrConfig?

    Amel.

    I would index the same document with 2 different Analyzer.
    So I have to create 2 different index.

    How can I do that ?
    Hi,

    within the same index you can have more than one indexed field.
    Just add your two indexed fields in the same Document object.

    Regards.

    --
    David Causse
    Spotter
    http://www.spotter.com/

  • Ian Lea at Mar 25, 2011 at 1:48 pm
    SolrConfig? What's that? Ahh .. solr. This is the lucene user list.
    Please see http://lucene.apache.org/solr/mailing_lists.html#Users

    --
    Ian.