The index type is FSDirectory. Tell me what kind of information you need.

thanks

Search Discussions

  • Uwe Schindler at Mar 23, 2011 at 8:01 am
    Hi,

    You are using a Lucene version that is not yet released (maybe 3.x branch or
    trunk). This seems to be not supported by the used Luke version.

    -----
    Uwe Schindler
    H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
    http://www.thetaphi.de
    eMail: uwe@thetaphi.de
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Patrick Diviacco
    Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 8:58 AM
    To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
    Subject: Lucene, Luke: unknown format version: -12

    I've some issues to open my index with Luke. I get the following error
    message:

    Unknown format version: -12

    I build the index using the following code: http://codepad.org/OxGRGTRb

    The index type is FSDirectory. Tell me what kind of information you need.

    thanks

  • Patrick Diviacco at Mar 23, 2011 at 8:03 am
    argh, yeah exactly.

    There is no way to inspect the index without luke ?
    Or to use luke with Lucene 4.0 ?

    thanks