I used parser in my app.

For example, i wanna search for 'great sum', and 'great sum', 'greater sum', ... may be found, and sum great must not be found. It means I need not only exact word, but also prefix search (or some other search criteria like fuzzy...). In my app, I used "great* sum*", but it does not work.

So what is the correct code?

Thx

Search Discussions

  • Ahmet Arslan at Mar 15, 2011 at 5:19 pm

    For example, i wanna search for 'great sum', and 'great
    sum', 'greater sum', ... may be found, and sum great must
    not be found. It means I need not only exact word, but also
    prefix search (or some other search criteria like fuzzy...).
    In my app, I used "great* sum*", but it does not work.
    ComplexPhraseQueryParser may help. Or you can construct your queries with lucene Query API.

    http://lucene.apache.org/java/3_0_1/api/contrib-misc/org/apache/lucene/queryParser/complexPhrase/ComplexPhraseQueryParser.html