I use PDFBOX to extract the text in the PDF and then use Lucene to index and
search. Finally, I can find the context of the keyword but in String.

Question: I need to create a new PDF which contains the context of the
keyword. The format is like the original one, but only contains the context
of the keyword. HOW???

Thanks.

Search Discussions

  • Simon Willnauer at Feb 19, 2011 at 11:17 pm
    Hi Gong Li,

    your question is out of scope of this list. It seems like you can find
    your docs - this is what lucene does for you. PDF creation entirely
    out of scope.

    simon
    I use PDFBOX to extract the text in the PDF and then use Lucene to index and
    search. Finally, I can find the context of the keyword but in String.

    Question: I need to create a new PDF which contains the context of the
    keyword. The format is like the original one, but only contains the context
    of the keyword. HOW???

    Thanks.
  • Alexander Aristov at Feb 20, 2011 at 8:06 am
    use PDFBOX for the purpose. It can create PDF docs. But you will have to do
    it yourself.

    And Gong is right, it's not write place asking such questions

    Best Regards
    Alexander Aristov

    On 20 February 2011 02:16, Simon Willnauer