I use standardAnalyzer, queryParser, highlighter in my program, but they
lowercase the keywords. Now i need to search the keywords CASE SENSITIVE. Is
there any methods to achieve this and also use standardAnalyzer and
queryParser? Or some other ways? HOW???

Thx.

Search Discussions

  • Uwe Schindler at Feb 10, 2011 at 10:01 pm
    Hi Gong Li,

    You can create your own Analyzer that does not add LowerCaseFilter to the
    FilterChain. To achieve this, use the source code from Lucene source, rename
    the class (e.g. org.yourpackage.NoLowercasingStandardAnalyzer) and remove
    LowerCaseFilter from the tokenStream() and reuseableTokenStream() factory
    methods.

    Uwe

    -----
    Uwe Schindler