Hi ,

I have started to use Lucene for searching in HTML files. Is it
possible to get Hits per document, when we search for phrases like "Hello
World" and wild card searches like "te?t"?

I managed to return the number of hits per document if there is only one
term using termfrequency vector.

Thanks,
Sharma

--
Sharma Kollaparthi
CDU Systems & Process Tools

Search Discussions

  • Grant Ingersoll at Jan 25, 2011 at 3:18 pm
    With a little logic on your size to count, you can use SpanQueries to do that.

    -Grant
    I have started to use Lucene for searching in HTML files. Is it
    possible to get Hits per document, when we search for phrases like "Hello
    World" and wild card searches like "te?t"?

    I managed to return the number of hits per document if there is only one
    term using termfrequency vector.

    Thanks,
    Sharma

    --
    Sharma Kollaparthi
    CDU Systems & Process Tools
    Software Developer I
    ANSYS INC.
  • Sharma at Jan 30, 2011 at 9:25 pm
    With a little logic on your size to count, you can use SpanQueries to do that.

    -Grant

    I have started to use Lucene for searching in HTML files. Is it
    possible to get Hits per document, when we search for phrases like "Hello
    World" and wild card searches like "te?t"?

    I managed to return the number of hits per document if there is only one
    term using termfrequency vector.

    Thanks,
    Sharma

    Sharma Kollaparthi
    CDU Systems & Process Tools
    Software Developer I
    ANSYS INC.

    Grant Ingersoll
    http://www.lucidimagination.com

    Grant-

    Thanks for reply. Do you have an example on it?

    Thanks,
    Sharma