thank you.

Seid M.

Search Discussions

  • Henok sahilu at Dec 1, 2010 at 12:34 pm
    channe
    good luck
    dont'you think that can be found on the internet. i heard about wikileaks that
    some classified information is on the internet

    good luck man
    fero
    henok sahilu

    ________________________________
    From: Seid Muhie <seidymam@gmail.com>
    To: java-user <java-user@lucene.apache.org>
    Sent: Wed, December 1, 2010 9:29:43 AM
    Subject: Wikileaks Iraq log

    Dear all.
    Sorry if you found this question out off topic.
    I need to do some research for my Text processing course on the on the
    wikileaks iraq war log text documents but unable to get the data.
    anybody who can give me a hint please

    thank you.

    Seid M.
  • Seid Muhie at Dec 1, 2010 at 3:05 pm
    No Henok. I have searched the web and found nothing.
    Any link you might propose
    dont'you think that can be found on the internet. i heard about wikileaks
    that
    some classified information is on the internet

    good luck man
    fero
    henok sahilu

    ________________________________
    Sorry if you found this question out off topic.
    I need to do some research for my Text processing course on the on the
    wikileaks iraq war log text documents but unable to get the data.
    anybody who can give me a hint please

    thank you.

    Seid M.

  • Uwe Schindler at Dec 1, 2010 at 10:10 pm
    The question is: What does this have to do with Lucene?

    -----
    Uwe Schindler
    H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
    http://www.thetaphi.de

    Sorry if you found this question out off topic.
    I need to do some research for my Text processing course on the on the
    wikileaks iraq war log text documents but unable to get the data.
    anybody who can give me a hint please

    thank you.

    Seid M.

  • Simon Willnauer at Dec 2, 2010 at 9:51 am

    The question is: What does this have to do with Lucene?
    nothing!!!

    Can you please not discuss already known as off-topic stuff on this list!

    thank you !

    simon
    -----
    Uwe Schindler
    H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
    http://www.thetaphi.de

    Sorry if you found this question out off topic.
    I need to do some research for my Text processing course on the on the
    wikileaks iraq war log text documents but unable to get the data.
    anybody who can give me a hint please

    thank you.

    Seid M.

  • Petite Abeille at Dec 1, 2010 at 9:33 pm