Hello,
I'm just stuck with one problem and don't know how to figure it out. I'm working on the indexation of the objects that are in computer memory (they exist only in my java code). Don't have any problems with indexing it, however I have no idea how to re-index it if they change during the execution of this code; one of my ideas is adding some events to this objects (if you change any parameters -> reindex it ). However I'm not sure about its efficiency?
Thank you in advance
Daniel

Search Discussions

  • Ian Lea at Nov 23, 2010 at 10:06 am
    Sounds like a good plan to me. Unless you've got evidence of
    inefficiency, don't worry about it.

    --
    Ian.

    On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 4:20 PM, ZYWALEWSKI, DANIEL (DANIEL)