Dear all,

I would like to use a tag cloud of keywords to narrow down the currently
displayed search results. In order to implement this, it must be possible to
determine the number of hits for the current search query combined with each
keyword in the tag cloud. What would be the most efficient method of doing
this? The index currently contains about 500000 documents. It is possible to
search within multiple fields.

Thanks,

Bob

  • Pradeep Singh at Oct 20, 2010 at 8:25 pm
    Use Solr and look at faceting.