I would like to use MultiFieldQueryParser to serach multiple fields, then in
each field, I want to use fuzzy search. How can that be done? Any example
will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Andy

Search Discussions

  • Ian Lea at Oct 19, 2010 at 8:23 am
    I don't think you can do that directly with MultiFieldQueryParser, but
    as Erick said in a similar thread a short while ago "You can create
    your own BooleanQuery and just add clauses as you need to".

    FuzzyQuery fq1 = new FuzzyQuery(whatever ...);
    FuzzyQuery fq2 = new FuzzyQuery(whatever-else ...);
    BooleanQuery bq = new BooleanQuery();
    bq.add(fq1, ...);
    bq.add(fq2, ...);

    Ian.