I am trying to use standardTokenizer in a non-lucene project to generate
tokens. The previous versions i used supported token.next , getToken to
iterate over and retrieve the tokens continuously. 3.0.2 doesnt have that
and i cant figure out how to iterate. Can get number of tokens with
increment token, but cant get the exact terms. Is this the right place to
ask?

Thanks

Search Discussions

  • Uwe Schindler at Sep 12, 2010 at 10:15 am
    http://lucene.apache.org/java/3_0_2/api/core/org/apache/lucene/analysis/pack
    age-summary.html

    Read the example for "Using the new TokenStream API"!

    Uwe

    -----
    Uwe Schindler
    H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
    http://www.thetaphi.de
    I am trying to use standardTokenizer in a non-lucene project to generate
    tokens. The previous versions i used supported token.next , getToken to iterate
    over and retrieve the tokens continuously. 3.0.2 doesnt have that and i cant
    figure out how to iterate. Can get number of tokens with increment token, but
    cant get the exact terms. Is this the right place to ask?

    Thanks

  • Karthik K at Sep 12, 2010 at 12:24 pm
    Thanks a lot for the help.

groupjava-user @
categorieslucene
postedSep 12, '10 at 5:13a
activeSep 12, '10 at 12:24p
websitelucene.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Karthik K: 2 posts Uwe Schindler: 1 post