Hi all, brief message to let you know that we're in heavy hire mode at the
Echo Nest. As many of you know we are very heavy solr/lucene users (~1bn
documents across many many servers) and a lot of our staff have been working
with and contributing to the projects over the years. We are a "music
intelligence" company -- we crawl the web and do a lot of fancy math on
music audio and text to then provide things like recommendation, feeds,
remix capabilities, playlisting etc to a lot of music labels, social
networks and small developers via a very popular API.

We are especially interested in people with Lucene & Solr experience who
aren't afraid to get into the guts and push it to its limits. If any of
these positions fit you please let me know. We are hiring full time in the
Boston area (Davis Square, Somerville) for senior and junior engineers as
well as data architects.

http://the.echonest.com/company/jobs/

http://developer.echonest.com/docs/v4/

http://the.echonest.com/