Hello!

I'm new to using lucene and was hoping to get advice on best practices
to solve the following problem.

I have a set of documents each coming from their own source. I want
to require that the top K docs have a minimum of n relevant docs from
certain sources. For example, lets say I need to include 25 results
from source A in the top 100. If after the boolean filter there are 0
results from source A then I do not have to include anything. But if
after ranking there are less than 25 in the top 100 results and there
are 25 (or more) results from source A after the boolean filter then I
should rearrange the result set so that 25 from source A appear in the
top 100.

Thanks,
Aaron