Hi all,

In a clustered environment I search the index from the web
application. In the web application I am creating IndexReader on each
request. is it expensive to do like this? I read somewhere in the web
that try using the same reader as much as possible. Can i keep the
initially created IndexReader in the session/application scopes and
use the same for each request? Any other idea?

Viay