Is there currently a way to take a query, run it on multiple hosts
containing different indexes, then merge the results from each host to
present to the user? It looks like Solr can handle multiple hosts
supporting the same index, but my case requires each index to be
different.

  • Erik Hatcher at Apr 26, 2010 at 10:00 am
    Solr's distributed search feature is about querying multiple indexes
    and merging the results. Different indexes, but same schema.

    Erik