Hi everybody:

I have a big problem with solr in a server with the memory size it is using,
I would want to know how to configure it to use a limited memory size, I am
setting up Solr with "java -jar start.jar" command in an ubuntu server, the
process start.jar is using 7Gb of memory in the server and it is affecting
considerably the performance of the server.
Could you help me please ???
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Ariel

Search Discussions

  • Grant Ingersoll at Apr 20, 2010 at 1:19 pm
    Hi Ariel,

    Please ask on solr-user@lucene.apache.org. Also, please provide more info about your index, etc. when sending that mail.

    -Grant