I have about 50 PDF douments with size of each is around 10MB. I am using
PDFbox for parsing, just wondering how I can index bookmarsk with its
corresponded page information?

I use PDDocumentOutline to get bookmark's title, but I only have
PDNamedDestination which offers no page number info. Can someone shed some
light on this? Thanks a lot.

Search Discussions

  • Ian Lea at Mar 2, 2010 at 5:59 pm
    Sounds like a question for the PDFBox mailing list. Once you've got
    the relevant info out of the PDF you can index it however you like.

    --
    Ian.