Hello friends,

I’m new here and in the lucene Project. I’m trying use the "spellchecker"
according to the exemple below:

// To index a file containing words:

spellchecker.indexDictionary(new PlainTextDictionary(new
File("myfile.txt")));

String[] suggestions = spellchecker.suggestSimilar("misspelt", 5);

But my question is: How Can I write (layout) the file (myfile.txt) ?

Mário André

Instituto Federal de Educação, Ciência e Tecnologia de Sergipe - IFS

Mestrando em MCC - Universidade Federal de Alagoas - UFAL

http://www.marioandre.com.br/

Skype: mario-fa

----------

Search Discussions

  • Simon Willnauer at Dec 23, 2009 at 5:39 pm
    Hi mario,

    PlainTextDictionary expects a text file with one word per line like:

    hello
    world
    foo
    bar

    simon

    I’m new here and in the lucene Project. I’m trying use the "spellchecker"
    according to the exemple below:

    // To index a file containing words:

    spellchecker.indexDictionary(new PlainTextDictionary(new
    File("myfile.txt")));

    String[] suggestions = spellchecker.suggestSimilar("misspelt", 5);

    But my question is: How Can I write (layout) the file (myfile.txt) ?

    Mário André

    Instituto Federal de Educação, Ciência e Tecnologia de Sergipe - IFS

    Mestrando em MCC - Universidade Federal de Alagoas - UFAL

    http://www.marioandre.com.br/

    Skype: mario-fa

  • Mário André at Dec 23, 2009 at 7:51 pm
    Thanks!