Hi all,

I have attached the code file and also the output screenshot. The problem is:

When i search for a query, it gives out the resultant documents containing the query but,

if two documents a and b contains that query,
Result is:

Link for a:
contents of a
contents of b

Link for b:
contents of a
contents of b

kindly go through the attached documents for the code, obtained output and the correct output screenshots.
Can anyone pls solve this problem.
I want the contents of the corresponding file alone to be displayed and the repetition should be avoided.

Also how to rank my results / how to implement relevancy ranking.
Am a beginner and have no idea so kindly help me on this context.

Thanks,
Dhivya

groupjava-user @
categorieslucene