Hi all,

Am using Java Lucene through web.

When i execute through Netbeans, its working well. My problem is:

It is displaying the list of links that points to documents containing the query string. But when i click the link the document[notepad document] is not opening. But if i right click on the link and give "save target as" option, it is getting downloaded.

I would like to know why the link doesnt open my resultant document?

Kindly suggest me the reason and a solution.

Thanks in advance,

M.Dhivya

Add whatever you love to the Yahoo! India homepage. Try now! http://in.yahoo.com/trynew

Search Discussions

  • Anshum at Nov 6, 2009 at 12:32 pm
    Hi Dhivya,
    I'm not too clear on your problem here. Looks to me like a regular
    application logic issue rather than lucene or search.
    Tryin to solve the problem, seems like that the document does not know what
    application to use to open the doc.
    Something of that sort ? is it?

    --
    Anshum Gupta
    Naukri Labs!

    When i execute through Netbeans, its working well. My problem is:

    It is displaying the list of links that points to documents containing the
    query string. But when i click the link the document[notepad document] is
    not opening. But if i right click on the link and give "save target as"
    option, it is getting downloaded.

    I would like to know why the link doesnt open my resultant document?

    Kindly suggest me the reason and a solution.

    Thanks in advance,

    M.Dhivya

    Add whatever you love to the Yahoo! India homepage. Try now!
    http://in.yahoo.com/trynew

groupjava-user @
categorieslucene
postedNov 6, '09 at 9:10a