Given that I have a field for which term vector was computed and stored, and
that field is the text of a document, I'd like to rank a subset of such
documents by similarity to a given held-out document, or query, directly
using the cosine measure. How can that be done without going through
creating a usual query?
Cheers,
Alexy

Search Discussions

  • Anthony Urso at Sep 12, 2009 at 11:26 pm
    There is a MoreLikeThis similarity search class in Lucene, it should
    do what you're looking for.

    http://lucene.apache.org/java/2_4_1/api/org/apache/lucene/search/similar/MoreLikeThis.html

    Cheers,
    Anthony