Hey,

I was wondering if there is a way to read the index and generate n-grams of
words for a document in lucene? I am quite new to it and am using pylucene.

Thanks,
Neha

Search Discussions

  • Sameer Maggon at Jun 19, 2009 at 3:06 am
    Yeah, look at the spellcheck component in Solr. They are doing something
    similar.

    Sameer.

    --
    http://www.productification.com
    (310) 266-6587 (cell)
    I was wondering if there is a way to read the index and generate n-
    grams of
    words for a document in lucene? I am quite new to it and am using
    pylucene.

    Thanks,
    Neha
    Grant Ingersoll
    http://www.lucidimagination.com/

    using Solr/Lucene:
    http://www.lucidimagination.com/search

  • Otis Gospodnetic at Jun 20, 2009 at 4:29 am
    Here it is:

    http://lucene.apache.org/java/2_4_1/api/org/apache/lucene/analysis/shingle/ShingleMatrixFilter.html

    Otis