Hi All,
I need to determine top words/phrases in my documents, and?currently using the ShingleAnalyzerWrapper for indexing.
Through Luke it seems the top terms are correct for the whole index.

Is it possible to determine the top terms for?a subset of documents in the index?? Or do I need to?create a new index for the subset of documents?

Thus, a usage example would be:
?a) User searched and found 1000 documents
?b) Based on these new 1K documents, I need to recalculate the top words/phrases.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

-tommy

Search Discussions

  • Preetham Kajekar at May 28, 2009 at 5:34 am
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/195434/how-can-i-get-top-terms-for-a-subset-of-documents-in-a-lucene-index