Hey all,

I'm going to be speaking at OSCON about my company's experiences with
Hadoop and Friends, but I'm having a hard time coming up with a name
for the entire software ecosystem. I'm thinking of calling it the
"Apache CloudStack". Does this sound legit to you all? :) Is there
something more 'official'?

Cheers,
Bradford

  • Andrew Purtell at May 5, 2009 at 10:34 am
    Hi Bradford,

    Your mail reminds me of something I recently came across:

    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/labs/clouds/apache_cloud_computing_edition.pdf

    Perhaps if you have slides accompanying your talk, you may
    consider to make them publicly available. I for one would
    love to see them.

    Best regards,

    - Andy