I'd like to search docs that has terms that are close to those supplied in the query
in that order in the search field. I was thinking of combining the fuzzy query
with SpanNearQuery, but the constructor of SpanNearQuery takes an array of
SpanQuery objects. So I would need a fuzzy query implemented as a child of
SpanQuery, I'm guessing. Has anyone written such SpanFuzzyQuery and can share
it ?

Background: I'd like to find "Barak Obama" with query "Barok Obamma" (similar terms,
right order) but not with "Obama Barak" (exact terms, wrong order).

--------
Basis Technology Corporation, San Francisco
T. "Kuro" Kurosaka

  • Mark Miller at Dec 10, 2008 at 12:25 am

    note the bugs mentioned at the bottom.

    - Mark