Hello all,

My index application is a separate process and my search application is part
of web ui. When User performs delete, i want to do mark for deletion.

I think i have no other option other than to update the document, but index
app is a separate process and it uses index writer. In order to update, I am
planning to use RMI and create a single application which does both index
and search and also exposes some search and delete methods.

Is there any other way to achieve this?

Regards
Ganesh

  • Erik Hatcher at Nov 25, 2008 at 11:16 am