I need to do lucene find the sentence:
ARLEI FERREIRA FARNETANI JUNIOR
[arlei] [ferreira] [farnetani] [junior] (1)

and too:

ARLEI FERREIRA FAR- <break line>
NETANI JUNIOR

I'm using the Brazilian Analyzer, but the result is:
[ARLEI] [FERREIRA] [FAR] [NETANI] [JUNIOR]

I have to do that the lucene result:
[ARLEI] [FERREIRA] [FARNETANI] [JUNIOR] equals the sentence (1)

So I have to do that lucene remove "-" hyphen and the break line (\n).

To remove character hyphen (-) I got, but remove the break line no!

How do I do???

  • Erick Erickson at Nov 24, 2008 at 1:50 am
    What I'd do is make my own filter, probably one based upon one of
    the pre-existing ones and modify the call to nextToken, examine that
    token, and if it ends in a hyphen get the next token and return the
    concatenation of the two. I don't believe that there's a pre-existing
    filter that does this, but you might want to check because I haven't
    looked at them an a while.

    Best
    Erick
    [arlei] [ferreira] [farnetani] [junior] (1)

    and too:

    ARLEI FERREIRA FAR- <break line>
    NETANI JUNIOR

    I'm using the Brazilian Analyzer, but the result is:
    [ARLEI] [FERREIRA] [FAR] [NETANI] [JUNIOR]

    I have to do that the lucene result:
    [ARLEI] [FERREIRA] [FARNETANI] [JUNIOR] equals the sentence (1)

    So I have to do that lucene remove "-" hyphen and the break line (\n).

    To remove character hyphen (-) I got, but remove the break line no!

    How do I do???
  • Farnetani at Nov 24, 2008 at 2:48 am
    I got. I finish now, before of you to send message, but thanks your
    comments!:-D

    Have a nice day!

    Jr.