Thank you very much,
Joe

Search Discussions

  • Otis Gospodnetic at Sep 9, 2008 at 4:31 am
    Joe,

    CLucene is slightly behind Java Lucene, but I believe CLucene developers are working on 2.3.2 port. I think that's the only C++ option.

    Otis

    ----- Original Message ----
    From: Joseph Kovacic <jkovacic@vmware.com>
    To: "java-user@lucene.apache.org" <java-user@lucene.apache.org>
    Sent: Monday, September 8, 2008 1:28:26 PM
    Subject: C++ Bindings for Lucene?

    Hello Everyone,

    I apologize if this question has been answered before or exists somewhere in the
    documents, but I was unable to find it. Our company uses the standard Java
    implementation of Lucene. I am writing a program in C++ and was wondering if
    there are any C++ bindings to search a Java Lucene Index? Alternatively, does
    CLucene work properly when accessing a Java Lucene Index? Also, if there are any
    C++ Lucene Search coding examples you are aware of, I would greatly appreciate
    it.

    Thank you very much,
    Joe