Hi All,

I have following problem.

All threads similar to my problem are former so I try a new post.

When I execute a search (Lucene Core 2.3.2) I receive the list of document Hits.
Then, I call current highlighter (2.3.2) to get the best fragments : getBestFragments(tokenStream, texte,1,"...");

Now, I would like to to access to the best fragments offsetsfrom each document (hits.doc(i)).

Any recommendations to obtain offsets ?

Thanks,

Nabil

Search Discussions

  • Nabil BOUZERNA at Sep 2, 2008 at 5:05 pm
    Hi All,

    I have following problem.

    All threads similar to my problem are former so I try a new post.

    When I execute a search (Lucene Core 2.3.2) I receive the list of document Hits.
    Then, I call current highlighter (2.3.2) to get the best fragments : getBestFragments(tokenStream, texte,1,"...");

    Now, I would like to to access to the best fragments offsetsfrom each document (hits.doc(i)).

    Any recommendations to obtain offsets ?

    Thanks,

    Nabil
  • Chris Hostetter at Sep 5, 2008 at 5:06 am
    : Now, I would like to to access to the best fragments offsetsfrom each
    : document (hits.doc(i)).

    I seem to recall that the recomended method for doing this is to subclass
    your favorite Formatter and record the information from each TokenGroup
    before delegating to the super class.

    but there may be an easier way.

    -Hoss