I'm on version 2.2. But this isn't all that complex hehe. Anyone?

Jordon

Search Discussions

  • Jordon Saardchit at Aug 21, 2008 at 8:19 pm
    Nvm, Extremely goofy project configuration here and classpath issues
    with much older versions. Ignore me!

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Jordon Saardchit
    Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 11:54 AM
    To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
    Subject: QueryParser Default Operator

    This may have been answered before, but is there a reason why setting
    the default operator on a QueryParser throws a
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError???

    QueryParser parser = new QueryParser( "title", new TokenAnalyzerImpl()
    ); parser.setDefaultOperator( QueryParser.AND_OPERATOR ); // This line
    throws the exception