Guys and Gals,

Is there a call that can be made at query time to determine what analyzer
was used at index time so the same analyzer can be used in the query? If
there is I can't find it.

John G.

Search Discussions

  • Mark Miller at Jul 27, 2008 at 3:48 am
    Don't believe so...you'll have to store which one was used on your own
    when you index if you want. I think there is talk of allowing for this
    type of thing with the flexible indexing change that may be coming up at
    some point, but nothing now that I know of.

    - Mark