Hi all.

Is there a way to obtain the number of documents in the Lucene index
(2.0.0), having a particular term indexed, much like what we do in a
database ?

Looking forward to a reply.

Ajay Garg

  • Daniel Noll at Jun 26, 2008 at 5:24 am

    Is there a way to obtain the number of documents in the Lucene index
    (2.0.0), having a particular term indexed, much like what we do in a
    database ?
    I suspect the normal way is a HitCollector which does nothing but increment a
    counter for each hit.

    BTW I hope you're not really running 2.0.0, as that is ancient.

    Daniel