I have 2 kind of searches. One kind is like the wikipedia suggestions
and the other one is pretty classic. So does it make sense to have
different indices for this 2 search-styles?

best,
sascha

  • Erick Erickson at Jun 25, 2008 at 2:01 pm
    It depends (tm, Erik Hatcher). How many docs in your index?
    How much information for each doc? What is the size of
    your index?

    You could have two different indexes. You could index the same
    data in different fields in the same index and only have one. There
    have been several discussions about this, try searching the archive
    for "more like this".

    Best
    Erick