Hi guys ,
I need ur help.
I am working with lucene engine its very good.
but I had some problem.
like my document contains feilds like id , name , desg
i need to search " id=1 and name=sandy and desg = manager " where i need
documents which satisfies three conditions
please help me if you have idea

  • Erick Erickson at Jun 13, 2008 at 2:45 pm
    Have you looked at:

    http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/queryparsersyntax.html

    ??

    Best
    Erick
    I am working with lucene engine its very good.
    but I had some problem.
    like my document contains feilds like id , name , desg
    i need to search " id=1 and name=sandy and desg = manager " where i need
    documents which satisfies three conditions
    please help me if you have idea
  • Sandyg at Jun 16, 2008 at 7:44 am
    Hi,
    Thnx for the help.But its not fullfilled my requirement.
    for example my record is like id=121 ,name=sandy and desg=professional.
    Actually here default keyword is id
    If i do search like id:"121" and name:"sandy" it
    gives the result
    But when i search name:"sandy" and desg:"professional" it gives no
    result.

    So it is searching based on default feild only not on remaining conditions.
    Please if u find any solution for this forward it to me.

    Erick Erickson wrote:
    Have you looked at:

    http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/queryparsersyntax.html

    ??

    Best
    Erick
    I am working with lucene engine its very good.
    but I had some problem.
    like my document contains feilds like id , name , desg
    i need to search " id=1 and name=sandy and desg = manager " where i
    need
    documents which satisfies three conditions
    please help me if you have idea
  • Sandyg at Jun 16, 2008 at 7:57 am
    Hi,
    Guys please ignore this message i found the solution .
    Just i have to search "sandy" and "professional"
    sorry for misuse the mailing service .

    On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 10:01 AM, sandyg <gaddamsandeeps@gmail.com>