Hi, all

I got some troubles on getting expected search results, so I want to check
what info is stored (more precisely, how was it tokenized) in index for some
fields. (indexed and tokenized but not stored)
Please tell me how to get that.

Thanks.

--
Time is mana, we must hurry

Search Discussions

  • Erick Erickson at Mar 16, 2008 at 3:05 pm
    Use the Luke, force. Google Lucene and Luke and you'll find the link
    to a wonderful tool that'll allow you to examine your index in great
    detail.

    Best
    Erick
    I got some troubles on getting expected search results, so I want to check
    what info is stored (more precisely, how was it tokenized) in index for
    some
    fields. (indexed and tokenized but not stored)
    Please tell me how to get that.

    Thanks.

    --
    Time is mana, we must hurry
  • ZaeX at Mar 16, 2008 at 4:01 pm
    Thanks very much.

    Use the Luke, force. Google Lucene and Luke and you'll find the link
    to a wonderful tool that'll allow you to examine your index in great
    detail.

    Best
    Erick
    I got some troubles on getting expected search results, so I want to check
    what info is stored (more precisely, how was it tokenized) in index for
    some
    fields. (indexed and tokenized but not stored)
    Please tell me how to get that.

    Thanks.

    --
    Time is mana, we must hurry