Where does (in which field) nutch stores the content of a document
while indexing. I am using this nutch index to search in Lucene. So i want
to know the field in which the content of the document is present.

Thank You

Search Discussions

  • Developer Developer at Dec 11, 2007 at 8:40 pm
    use luke to explroe the index. the content is present in the content field.
    However, it is not stored so you can only search on it.
    Where does (in which field) nutch stores the content of a document
    while indexing. I am using this nutch index to search in Lucene. So i want
    to know the field in which the content of the document is present.

    Thank You

groupjava-user @
categorieslucene
postedAug 1, '07 at 3:00p