Regards,

Paul.

Search Discussions

  • Paul Williams at Jan 19, 2007 at 8:55 am
    To answer my own question; I've just found the HighFreqTerms class in
    luke which point me in the right direction!

    Regards,
    Paul.

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Paul Williams
    Sent: 19 January 2007 08:36 am
    To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
    Subject: Most Frequent Terms

    Hopefully this a straight forward question, but what's the recommended
    approach for finding the most frequent terms in an index? Should this
    sort of thing be done overnight?

    Regards,

    Paul.

  • Kapil Chhabra at Jan 19, 2007 at 9:03 am
    Hi Paul,
    I like the implementation of this in Luke (www.getopt.org/*luke*/)
    There is a HighFreqTerms class in src/org/getopt/luke/. Have a look. I
    am sure you'll find your answer there.

    Regards,
    kapilChhabra

    Paul Williams wrote:
    Hopefully this a straight forward question, but what's the recommended
    approach for finding the most frequent terms in an index? Should this
    sort of thing be done overnight?

    Regards,

    Paul.

  • Otis Gospodnetic at Jan 19, 2007 at 10:07 am
    There is also an impl in Lucene's own contrib/miscellaneous. You can optionally specify the field you want to limit terms to.

    Otis

    Hopefully this a straight forward question, but what's the recommended
    approach for finding the most frequent terms in an index? Should this
    sort of thing be done overnight?

    Regards,

    Paul.

  • Doron Cohen at Jan 19, 2007 at 3:15 pm
    See contrib -> misc -> HighFreqTerms