Just wondering if there was a query for this:

Let's say I want to query: "white hard hat". Is there a query that will
build something like this:

(+field:white +field:hard field:hat) (+field:white field:hard
+field:hat) (field:white +field:hard +field:hat)

In other words... the query needs to contain most of the words, but not
all.

Search Discussions

  • Doron Cohen at Jan 18, 2007 at 2:40 am
    How about BooleanQuery.setMinimumNumberShouldMatch(int min)?