Is there a way to add / replace the text for the boolean operators used
by the query parser?

We would like to replace (or even better, add), "AND", "OR" and "NOT" by
"ET", "OU" and "SAUF".

Is there a way to configure the QueryParser to do it?

We know we could always modify QueryParser.jj to add them to the list,
but we'd rather like not to have to recompile/rejar each time there is a
new version of Lucene.

Thanks

--
Patrick Turcotte

  • Erik Hatcher at Oct 3, 2006 at 8:38 pm
    Currently AND/OR/NOT are hardcoded into the .jj file. A patch to
    make this configurable would be welcome!

    Erik

    Is there a way to add / replace the text for the boolean operators
    used
    by the query parser?

    We would like to replace (or even better, add), "AND", "OR" and
    "NOT" by
    "ET", "OU" and "SAUF".

    Is there a way to configure the QueryParser to do it?

    We know we could always modify QueryParser.jj to add them to the list,
    but we'd rather like not to have to recompile/rejar each time there
    is a
    new version of Lucene.

    Thanks

    --
    Patrick Turcotte

  • Patrick Turcotte at Oct 4, 2006 at 11:11 am
    I've started to look into this (and the whole javacc syntax) I'll keep
    you posted on my results.

    Patrick