Hello.

What I want to access through Lucene is this.

I search for documents by inserting a particular query and for each result
that is returned, I want to view its term frequency information.

For example, if documents A and B are returned, is there a easy way to check
which words appear in A and B and how many times they appear?

thank you for your help in advance.

  • Grant Ingersoll at Jul 19, 2006 at 11:53 am
    You should take a look at the Term Vector classes. See the "Lucene
    In Action" book or my talk at ApacheCon last year on http://
    www.cnlp.org/apachecon2005

    -Grant
    What I want to access through Lucene is this.

    I search for documents by inserting a particular query and for each
    result
    that is returned, I want to view its term frequency information.

    For example, if documents A and B are returned, is there a easy way
    to check
    which words appear in A and B and how many times they appear?

    thank you for your help in advance.
    Grant Ingersoll
    Sr. Software Engineer
    Center for Natural Language Processing