I am working on adding a search feature to a web site that uses single
database driven aspx pages and would like to know if Lucene can search using
the http url address or database to index from.
As current I can only see Lucene being able to search physical files in a
windows folder.

Any ideas?

Sent from the Lucene - Java Users forum at Nabble.com.

Search Discussions

  • Joe kim at Jun 29, 2006 at 7:21 pm
    Hi Clive,

    Lucene is a general purpose search engine. If you need crawling
    capabilities on top of Lucene take a look at Nutch:

    http://lucene.apache.org/nutch/