My second question is: can I join the results os multiple indexes using a
common field?
If I have user info in 2 different sources (index)and want to search for
fields on both, but the search should
join the resulting records using a common field (user id for example). Is
this possible?

--
Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
CTO - InterBusiness Technologies

Search Discussions

  • Chris Hostetter at May 26, 2006 at 11:12 pm
    There is nothing special in lucene to help you do this ... it would have
    to be done in your own code.

    : If I have user info in 2 different sources (index)and want to search for
    : fields on both, but the search should
    : join the resulting records using a common field (user id for example). Is
    : this possible?

    -Hoss