Hi,all
We have a requirement that the clicked-number of the document will be a
factor in the score's calculation. For example, a search operation returns
10 documents ordered by score. But the 2nd document are more frequently
choosen and clicked by users than the 1st one. Of course, I will record the
click number. I want the 2nd document to bubble up and become the first one.
How can I integrate the function to Lucene.
Any suggestion?

Best wishes,
Sen Zhou

  • Chris Hostetter at Feb 14, 2006 at 1:10 am
    : 10 documents ordered by score. But the 2nd document are more frequently
    : choosen and clicked by users than the 1st one. Of course, I will record the
    : click number. I want the 2nd document to bubble up and become the first one.
    : How can I integrate the function to Lucene.
    : Any suggestion?

    Take a look at Document.setBoost, or for more complicated stuff, search
    JIRA for FunctionQuery.

    -Hoss