Hi
I have an instance (each) of IndexSearcher and StandardAnalyzer housed in a
Singleton and I intend to use this one single instance (of Searcher and
Analyzer) for multiple concurrent search requests.
I vaguely remember reading that I (as a client) do not have to synchronize.
Lucene internals takes care of it.
Is this true?
Thx
Sid

  • Erik Hatcher at Oct 25, 2005 at 8:06 pm
    Right.... when you're searching or reading an index, there is no need
    for the client to be concerned with synchronization at all.

    Erik